A cohabitation agreement is for those people living together but who are not married and who want to make certain of the arrangements between themselves, especially should the relationship end.
This fixed fee assumes that you have generally agreed what is to happen should the relationship end.
What is included in the fixed fee?
- Initial free consultation with one of our expert family lawyers together with the email, telephone number and mobile number for your lawyer.
- Correspondence and discussions with you and your partner.
- Advising you of the issues that may be relevant.
- Drafting the agreement.
- Arranging for the signing of the document.
- Up to 2 hours of direct or indirect consultation included.
What is not included in the fixed fee?
- We cannot advise of what arrangement to make as that would involve a complete analysis of your financial situation but we can advise you of the issues that you may need to consider.
- Discussions between the people involved where there is disagreement.
- This does not include cases involving large sums of money in which case you will need to contact us direct for further information.