A Prenuptial Agreement helps you and your partner to make a formal arrangement concerning your financial matters. A Prenuptial Agreement is suitable for couples either getting married or for couples entering into a Civil Partnership.
This fixed fee assumes that you have generally agreed what is to happen should the relationship end.
There are certain legal requirements of such an agreement including the fact that each person must enter the agreement voluntarily, each person must give full and frank disclosure of their assets, each person must have taken independent legal advice and the agreement must be signed at least 21 days before the date of marriage or civil partnership.
What is included in the fixed fee?
- Initial free consultation with one of our expert family lawyers together with the email, telephone number and mobile number for your lawyer.
- Correspondence and discussions with you and your partner.
- Advising you of the issues that may be relevant.
- Drafting the agreement.
- Arranging for the signing of the document.
What is not included in the fixed fee?
- We cannot advise of what arrangement to make as that would involve a complete analysis of your financial situation but we can advise you of the issues that you may need to consider.
- Discussions between the people involved where there is disagreement.
- This does not include cases involving large sums of money in which case you will need to contact us direct for further information.