A separation agreement is for those people who may or may not be married or in a civil partnership but who intend to separate. It is most useful for those people who may not wish to divorce at the time of separation.
This fixed fee assumes that you have generally agreed what is to happen at the time of separation.
What is included in the separation agreement fixed fee?
- Initial free consultation with one of our expert family lawyers together with the email, telephone number and mobile number for your lawyer.
- Correspondence and discussions with you and your partner.
- Advising you of the issues that may be relevant.
- Drafting the agreement.
- Arranging for the signing of the document.
What is not included in the separation agreement fixed fee?
- We cannot advise of what arrangement to make as that would involve a complete analysis of your financial situation but we can advise you of the issues that you may need to consider.
- Discussions between the people involved where there is disagreement.
- This does not include cases involving large sums of money in which case you will need to contact us direct for further information.